TEN REASONS TO CHOOSE THE CAMBRIDGE PATHWAY
We prepare school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of the University of Cambridge.
- Our Cambridge Pathway gives students a clear path for educational success from age 5 to 19.
- Schools can shape the curriculum around how they want students to learn – with a wide range of subjects and flexible ways to offer them.
- We help students discover new abilities and a wider world, and the skills they need for life, so they can achieve at school, university and work.
- Each stage builds on the learners’ development from the previous one or from other educational systems.
- We offer an unrivalled choice of subjects: over 70 at IGCSE and over 50 at A Level. Schools can let students choose subjects in any combination.
- Our qualifications are widely recognised by the world’s best universities and employers.
- 98% of Admissions Officers surveyed said Cambridge programmes give students excellent preparation for university.
- We provide first-class support for teachers through publications, online resources, training and professional development.
- Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners from 10 000 schools in over 160 countries prepare for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
- We have a 150-year history of providing international exams. We are a not-for-profit organisation and the only exam board wholly owned by a world-leading university.