We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our school.
The BIS caters for students from 3 to 18 years of age.
1. ADMISSIONS CONFERENCE
We advise prospective families to make an appointment with the School Office to receive all the relevant information about BIS. For those families who are unable to visit the school at the time of their enquiry, the information can be provided via email or telephone.
An Admissions Conference can take place upon request on a scheduled date. It would be helpful if a prospective family is familiar with the content of the school website and the School Prospectus prior to the Admissions Conference.
During the Admission Conference the prospective family will be introduced to the curriculum taught at BIS, as well as to the School Policies and procedures.
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLMENT
- A completed application form (the form is sent via email as part of an Information Package);
- Official reports from the student’s previous school(s);
- Student Reference Form;
- An Immunisation Certificate;
- A photocopy of the student’s passport / birth certificate / identity card.
Tuition fees are provided to the individual parents/guardians electronically or during the Admissions Conference. There is a 10% discount for the second and every subsequent child in a family.
The tuition fees include:
- Teaching and extra-curricular activities;
- Books and other instructional materials;
- Examination fees and the release of reports and certificates;
- One-day curriculum-related field trips.
The optional services involving an extra cost are:
- School Transport;
- Lunch (provided by a catering company);
- After-school activities;
- Annual Study tour.
An English as a Second Language (ESL) programme is provided FREE of charge to students whose English proficiency needs to be brought up to a standard whereby they can participate in all normal curriculum lessons.